This page is a resource for trainers and training program providers.
The Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution (GODR) is in the middle of a 3-year process of moving all training processes to the Georgia Courts Registrar (GCR). Training programs are approved for a 3-year period; training providers are required to renew their pre-approval with GODR every three years. Renewal for general civil mediation trainings, occurring in 2018, was the first group of training programs to enter the system.
The renewal schedule for all categories is below; renewal will rotate in the same order- every three years – moving forward, unless otherwise noted.
|Registration Category||Renewal Year|
|General Civil Mediation||2018|
|Juvenile Delinquency Mediation||2019|
|Juvenile Dependency Mediation||2019|
|Domestic Relations Mediation||2020|
|Specialized Domestic Violence Mediation||2020|
|Early Neutral Evaluation||N/A|
All available documents for training program providers are provided below. Updated and additional forms will become available as we continue to update our training program approval process.
- Course Content Form – General Civil Training
- General Civil / Domestic Relations Mediation Training Application (NO LONGER IN USE FOR GENERAL CIVIL MEDIATION)
- Renewal Application Checklist – General Civil Training
- Resume Form – General Civil Training
- Specialized Domestic Violence Mediation Training Application
- Submit Training Sessions Instructions (General Civil Meditation Training ONLY)
- Trainer Reporting Form (NO LONGER IN USE FOR GENERAL CIVIL MEDIATION)
- Training Application Instructions – General Civil Mediation Training & Practicum
- Training Approval Guidelines – Application Procedures